downtown st.pete office space 202
Constructed ca 1913 for J.M. Endicott, a local funeral director, this residence is typical of those found around Williams Park at the beginning of the 20th Century. By 1928, the Stewart family had acquired the building and converted the residence into the Stewart Hotel. The building continued to serve as a hotel until 1984 when George Rahdert converted the building to office space.