This amazing building was built in 1915 and is located catty-corner to the original YMCA in downtown St Petersburg.
The St. Petersburg chapter of the YMCA was organized in June 1920. The YMCA building located downtown was constructed in 1927 with the help of $550,000 of community donations.
So much history in this town. Come live in history with us!