33 6th St S, 200, St Petersburg , Florida 33701 United States
Designed by architect William Harvard and built by contractors Mills and Jones, this modern building was constructed as the new home of the St. Petersburg Federal Savings and Loan Association in 1953. Initially built as a four-story structure, three additional stories were added in 1959. Other additions, designed by the architecture firm of William Harvard and Blanchard Jolly, were built in 1974 and 1978. St. Petersburg Federal Savings and Loan remained the owner until the early 1980s. It is significant as a fine example of mid-century modern architecture.
One Block South Of Central Ave. this space is approximately 1,200 sf in a beautifully renovated Mid Century Modern Building in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg and offers expansive views of downtown. Kitchenette and private balcony, 2nd floor, elevator and well maintained building.